- Nasty "Front Desk" Lady was not present - they had someone different sitting there (though I could see her hiding in the back). Check in was a breeze!
- Robin weighed in at 10 pounds, 3 ounces...only 1 ounce more than she did 3-weeks ago. The doctor called her not gaining weight "failure to thrive" and told us that if she doesn't gain sufficiently by her next visit, we'll have to figure out how to get some more calories into her diet. Right now she's in the 5th-10th percentile for weight.
- Emma weighed in at 10 pounds, 5 ounces...she gained a full pound! The big news is that she is finally on the weight charts in the 10th percentile - yay!
- Both girls were referred to a specialist at Children's Hospital in Boston for their flat heads...I'm sure they will have to wear helmets.
- Emma also has to now have physical therapy for her torticollis (sp?)...in layman's terms her crooked neck.
They go back for their Synagist shots and a weight check on February 10th...we'll keep our fingers crossed that they're gaining weight well at that point!