Thursday, January 15, 2009

Emma & Robin - Update for our friends and family

Chances are, you haven't gotten an update on Emma & Robin, unless you're an active member of the Facebook community (where I upload pictures weekly). Here's where we are at almost 13 weeks (can't believe that they're really almost 3 months old).
Emma Rose is 9 pounds, 5 ounces. When she entered the world back on 10/17/08, she was only 4 pounds, 5 ounces...so she's more than doubled her weight. I call her my little nugget. She is very calm, relaxed and laid back and has the sweetest smile.
Robin Katelyn is 10 pounds, 2 ounces. When she was born she weighed 4 pounds, 7 ounces...she's a very good eater. She's the peanut, and daddy Jer says she's "just like mommy". She is more vocal and has quite the personality!
I was convinced that the girls were not identical, and was told by my OB and their Pediatrician that they were. I finally convinced the Pediatrician to re-look at the pathology reports from my placenta (she was able to tell them apart very easily) and she confirmed that there was only once placenta and the surgeon's report stated that they were in one sack...so that means that they are identical. I still think they look totally different, they'll never be able to fool their Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment